This cresent moon pattern does require a ring saw to cut. If you do not have a ring saw please go to Cresent Moon Pattern #2 as this has three lines for you to hand cut. Also the swirly designs on the pattern I use as a guide when adding my wire work.
Supplies You will need for this project:
- Any color stained glass (this pattern can be made to any size)
- Copper or Black backed copper foil - (I use wavy black backed foil this can be purchased here on my website). Please click here to purchase wavy foil.
- 18 gauge tinned copper wire. Please click here to purchase wire.
- 50/50 or 60/40 solder
- Flux (I use gel and liquid flux) Please click here to purchase gel flux. Please click here to purchase liquid flux.
- Chain to hang your moon. I also like to use glass beads or crystals to hang on the inside of my moon. The one I have pictured is a wire wrapped Herkimer Diamond!