This crescent moon can be cut by hand. If you have a ring saw you do not need to cut the 3 lines in this pattern. Also the swirly designs on the pattern I use as a guide when adding my wire work.
Supplies You will need for this project:
- Any color stained glass (this pattern can be made to any size)
- Copper or Black backed copper foil - (I use wavy black backed foil this can be purchased here on my website). Please click here to purchase wavy foil.
- 18 gauge tinned copper wire. Please click here to purchase wire.
- 50/50 or 60/40 solderFlux (I use gel and liquid flux) Please click here to purchase gel flux. Please click here to purchase liquid flux.
- Chain to hang your moon. I also like to use glass beads or crystals to hang on the inside of my moon. The one I have pictured is a wire wrapped Herkimer Diamond!
Crescent Moon Pattern #2